Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Things are about to go nuclear.

2010 the movie is about spiritual illumination -- a star being born -- just like Truman show (the story of my life).



2010 is turning out to be a crunch time year for me -- a year where I put my knowledge, slowly but surely acquired over 20 years, to the test. Spiritual tests are tests of the hardest kind. I think about Blavatsky's comment, buried somewhere in the pages of Isis Unveiled, that spiritual awakening is the hardest thing to do in the universe. But, I'm reminded of the first few words (and the chorus) of Eminem's "Lose Yourself" song -- it seems like my whole life has been "training", "preparation" for this experience, this moment. Am I going to drop the ball? Um ... traveling from one state of consciousness to another, from one state of being to another, is not something I had consciously planned for this life. But, the moment is at hand. "You can do anything you set your mind to, man."



Hello to the Brothers RC.

No comments: