Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A Week of Death

I thought I had given up writing this blog. I thought I was close to illumination -- being raised up into spirit forever. I was close. I am close. But, still I hold on to darkness, because it's the only thing I know. "I'm telling you these walls are funny!" (Shawshank Redemption). Selling the house was, well, a mistake. Now my credit cards tell me that even if I pay them down, my accounts are still frozen -- so, what's the point of paying them? That's 15,000 dollars I owe, at 20% interest per year, compounded. Nice. Very nice.

This past week has been fantastic. I found out my energy healer lost her twins in a miscarriage at 5 and 1/2 months. Then one woman I work with, her son -- who had similar problems to mine except he was bipolar -- killed himself two Saturday's ago. Then I find out Cecilia is seeing another guy, which made me feel, well, just fantastic. My cot got stolen when I was camping a few weekends ago.

No comments: