Monday, February 07, 2011

Channeling session on paying off karmic debt

These are some notes I took, together with some commentary, during my session; the notes may not be entirely coherent.

I did a "channeling" session on how to pay off karmic debt this morning. I concluded, more or less, that karmic debt can only be paid off by no longer believing in illusion -- living from the Monad (the heart) rather than the Duad, the mind and body. Eternity, after all dwells in the heart. I got the sense, during the session, of "lead" (the metal) on my heart. Paying off karmic debt amounts to purifying the etheric body (the linga sarira). It is the heart (our true, immortal self) that communicates to me through my karma. The obstructions in my chakras are the way my heart communicates to me regarding my own karma (past actions that have gone against the heart -- the heart which is truth, purity and love).

Illusion is mental, emotional, or etheric existence. One can only pay off karmic debt by living inside the heart, not the head. But, I found, while "channeling" that there is something not letting me in my heart. My true desire is to beat the Demiurgus (mental existence) and achieve heart consciousness. I began to believe that thoughts must be refined into pure abstraction -- away from concreteness; and that true karma is thought because thought shapes the astral light. One must leave the objective world forever and enter into the heart (subjectivity) in order to achieve liberation. One must pay off karmic debt by approaching the heart and moving away from the mind.

No comments: