Saturday, December 05, 2009

Boggs

Andy Dufraisne has several nasty experiences with Boggs and the "sisters". Living with Ceci's daughter, and even Ceci's energy, "boggs" me down every night. I would say it's exactly like Andy's experience of getting repeatedly "Bogged". Yeah, it's probably equally as painful. As I said, it's time for me to break away. At the end of the movie Andy spent two months in the hole before he decided to break away to "Saywatenay" or whatever. He needed that experience to push him over the edge, to make finally decide to "just say no". There is nothing stopping me anymore, I've learned from Jason and Tracy to let the suffering and the pain go -- it's not inside me anymore. So, if there is a "law of attraction" I should lose them -- Ceci and her daughter -- very soon. My intuition tells me I still have some more hell to go to -- like the fit I had this morning after spending the night in Ceci's energy. Just watch the first minute, below, every night, and think of me. I am definitely in need of some "outdoor detail". But, sleeping in the park in sub-zero temperatures, as I'm currently doing, doesn't quite cut it.

No comments: