Friday, January 21, 2011

Seven Affirmations

  • I have the capacity to wake up from the phantasmagoria of Earthly existence.
  • I have the capacity to know that the truth of who I am dwells in my heart and not in my head.
  • I am a star being. I am a solar being. I am not an Earthly being.
  • I dwell in the heart of each of my incarnations.
  • I dwell in the heart of the Tony incarnation.
  • I have the capacity to be very kind to myself because I am the immortal fallen third of my own solar nature.
  • I have the capacity to re-emerge into my solar nature.
These are extra affirmations or confirmations of what I've said:

I am not an Earthly being. I am a star being. I am a solar being. There is no such thing as "Earth-being", the Earth is filled with forms, not beings.
Love is my true nature, but I have taken on the phantasmagoria of other emotions; they are not real, however, they are forms.
I know that my true goal and objective is to return to my solar nature and to rise up out of the illusion of Earthly existence and to return to the stars.
I know that I am a star being. I have been tricked into believing I am an Earthly being.
One third of our immortal nature has fallen into non-being (form), this is what we call the "I".
I have the capacity to be very kind to myself because I am the one third of my solar nature, my immortal nature, that has fallen into the illusion of form.
I have the capacity to return to my star or solar state of being.
I have the capacity to re-emerge out of the illusion of Earthly existence and back into my natural state of star or solar existence.
I have the capacity to re-emerge out of the illusion of Earthly existence.
I am not longer trapped within the confines of Earthly existence.
I am freed from the illusion of Earthly existence and I am returned to my solar state of being.
I see through the phantasmagoria of Earthly existence. I see into my true nature, which is solar, not Earthly.
I am no longer fooled into believing that I am an Earthly being.
I have left the phantasmagoria of Earthly existence forever.
My heart chakra is the center of my being.
My solar nature is my true nature.
I have the capacity to fully wake up from the dream of Earthly existence.
I have the capacity to desire only to return to the stars and leave the illusional world of Earthly existence forever.
I live from my heart and not from my head.
I have the capacity to get to know my solar nature very well.
I have the capacity to leave the illusional world of Earthly existence and return to solar or star existence.

No comments: