Thursday, October 30, 2008

Log of Daily Activities

Since Monday, I have listened to the same subliminal message every night ("I have completely solved the forex and the financial markets, forever.") for another 3 nights. So, it's been 7 full nights of listening to the same subliminal message. I think I should go for another 7. I've learned in the past two or three days about trading, mainly, and a little bit about how banking works. But, mainly I've been to a few websites and learned some things I didn't really know about the financial markets. For instance, Gann's Square of Nine and how it works. I haven't gotten this down completely, but that's because I'm unwilling to spend the money to learn about how and when price and time "square." I've been to www.tradingfives.com; to www.marketclub.com; to www.sacredscience.com; to dynamictraders.com; to elliot wave international; I listened to bloombergtv; I've been feeling like its time to make an investment in my education as a trader. I haven't done as of yet, but it's time.

No comments: