Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 2

Second day at work today -- Winner's receiving. I'm working with "Ken" an older black guy with a white beard and heavy Jamaican accent who likes to sing "Cecilia, you're breakin' my 'aaat"

I hate the job, but then again, I hate life too -- down to the last square inch. I was late today and "Bal" my supervisor said "One more time, and you're gone!" So I guess it's one more time and I'm gone. Shouldn't be too long either -- I give myself two weeks before I screw up and sleep in again. I'd like to work there for several months because they -- people -- say it's a good job, even though the money sucks.

I'm thinking of finding a second job -- supplemental income -- but don't really know if I'll be able to pull it off -- have no idea where to work at the moment -- hmmmm, something on evenings or weekends.

No comments: