Friday, August 13, 2010

Getting my bike stolen while watching SALT wasn't my idea of a good time. That came after a day of bawling and riding my bike -- asking my God, my Higher Self, just to TAKE ME HOME. TAKE ME HOME. TAKE ME HOME. Such is the cry of a lonely, hopeless man. I just want to go home. I've been spending money like crazy lately. I walked home -- all the way home -- took 8 hours in the middle of night, thanks to the stealer of my bike. I bought a new bike yesterday. A raleigh, then promptly got a job -- let's see how long I can keep it. It's at Winners -- starts Monday morning -- bright and early -- 6:45am. 10.50 per hour -- 400$ per week or thereabouts. Well, maybe it'll work off some bad karma for me. My poor teeth better hold up. I hope to see Tracy again soon, I emailed her, but expensive -- 160$. I looked at pictures of Banff tonight -- only 100$ for one-way trip.

No comments: